Features and benefits of Amulet Tilt Buckets:
• Buckets tilt 45 degrees each way giving a full 90 degree range of tilt.
• Standard side taper allows for bucket clearance through crowd action.
• Heavy duty double-acting hydraulic cylinders are fully guarded.
• Induction hardened pivot pins mounted through large bushed surfaces maximize wearability.
• Cylinder rod ends are bushed for ease of maintenance.
• Hydraulic hose guides are provided for short hose protection.
• Twin cylinders come complete with bucket hose kit.
• Wear strips are fitted as standard features for extended bucket life.
• Bolt-on cutting edges can be fitted as an option increasing life of the base edge.
• Optional abrasion resistant side cutters and heavy duty cutting edge increases bucket rigidity, durability and wear.
Caterpillar 311, 312, 313, 314, E110, E120 Daewoo/Doosan 130LC, OX140 Gehl 1202 Hitachi EX100, EX110, EX120, EX130, ZX120, ZX135 Hyundai R110, R130, R140 JCB JS130 John Deere 490,120, 290, 1350 Kobelco SK100, SK115, SK120, SK135 Komatsu PC100, PC120, PC128, PC130, PC138 Link-Belt 130 LX, 135 Lui Gong 9150 Mustang 12002 New Holland E135B, EC130 Samsung SE130LC Sany 135 Takeuchi 1140 Terex HR41, TC125 (HR42), TC140 Volvo EC140, ECR145 Yanmar SV100 Not all machines accept all listed products*Specific models vary depending on machine, bucket & quick coupler