Features and benefits of Amulet Tilt Buckets:
• Buckets tilt 45 degrees each way giving a full 90 degree range of tilt.
• Standard side taper allows for bucket clearance through crowd action.
• Heavy duty double-acting hydraulic cylinders are fully guarded.
• Induction hardened pivot pins mounted through large bushed surfaces maximize wearability.
• Cylinder rod ends are bushed for ease of maintenance.
• Hydraulic hose guides are provided for short hose protection.
• Twin cylinders come complete with bucket hose kit.
• Wear strips are fitted as standard features for extended bucket life.
• Bolt-on cutting edges can be fitted as an option increasing life of the base edge.
• Optional abrasion resistant side cutters and heavy duty cutting edge increases bucket rigidity, durability and wear.
Caterpillar EL200, 225, 318, 319 Daewoo/Doosan OX210, 220LC, OX225, 250 LC Hitachi ZX200 Hyundai R180, R200LC, R210LC JCB JS 190, JS200, JS220 John Deere 690, 1900,2000 Kobelco E0195, SK200, SK210 Komatsu PC200, PC210, HB215, PC228 Link-Belt 210X2, 225LX Lui Gong 9220 New Holland EC215 Samsung SE210LC Sany 215, 235 Terex TC210, TC225, TC240 Volvo EC210, EC235Not all machines accept all listed products*Specific models vary depending on machine, bucket & quick coupler