6 Front Mount Hydraulic Sweeper for Skid Steers & Compact Tractor Loaders
Includes 26" Diameter Brush with quick change core, Universal Skid Steer mounting and manual angle as standard equipment. The Sweeper is mounted to, and raised by the loader arms. The Brush is powered from the Skid Steer 3rd function valve, or an independent hydraulic system powered by the tractor PTO. There is a 10-15 GPM hydraulic flow required at 2,000-2,500 PSI. Limited to Skid Steer Loaders with lift capacity under 1300 lbs. and small to mid size frame compact tractors with loaders.
Basic (26" Diameter Brush) CTC26 Sweeper is available with Compact Track Loader Mounting in sizes 42", 48" & 60", for the same price.
MRHL Sweeper, 26" Diameter Brush
- Clearing debris
- Dethaching lawns
- Snow Removal
- Sweeping pavement
- Removing leaves
- Cleaning sidewalks
- General clean-up
- Angles manually 30° left or right; hydraulic angle kit also available
- Powered by hydraulic motor mounted to core
- Optional 3 point mounted hydraulic system with tank, PTO driven pump & pressure relief ($2,669)
- Brush lift operated from tractor's hydraulic system; tractor must have remote outlet or access block
- Choose poly, poly/wire, or wire brush
- Universal Skid Steer Quick Attach
- Free shipping within Continental US.
(J D mount available, add $550)
Limited to Skid Steers w lift capacity under 1300 lbs.
Choice of 8-15 GPM or 10-18 GPM, (1200-3500 PSI)