Bradco Skid Steer or Tractor Mounted Backhoe Model 611B
The Bradco Skid Steer and Tractor Backhoe Model 611B is built for Heavy Digging, everyday Commercial Use.
Price Includes Skid Steer or Tractor Mount and Sub frame example: ($1,812.00 value for a New Holland Skid Steer or tractor,) with Hoses and flat face Couplers.
The price of the sub frame included will cover most skid-steer models made, Bradco makes over 40 different mounts for Skid-Steer loaders. We will provide you with the proper one for your machine, PLEASE specify your machine MAKE and MODEL when ordering.
If for a tractor, the mounting is also in (2) halves and can be included for the same price, more or less in some cases. This Backhoe is available for example for the New Holland TN60, TN70, TN75 and also the larger tractors to give you an Idea of the size tractor this is designed for.
You can also order the 611B Backhoe without the Mount and Sub frame, contact us so that we may price your order correctly.
- For skid steer loaders and larger tractors with sub-frame mounting kits
- Bradco's 611B Backhoe is ideal for farming, light construction and landscaping for uses that include colf courses, nurseries, utility companies and cemeteries.
- All Bradco Backhoes are versatile, powerful, and reliable.
- Optimum performance with 9 to 12 GPM hydraulic systems
- Skid Steer or Tractor mounted
- 11' 1" Max Digging Depth
- 6200# Bucket Cylinder Digging Force
- 4350# Dipper Cylinder Digging Force
- Dual Cylinder Swing
- Bucket Range 12" - 38"
- One Year Warranty
- Free shipping within Continental US.
Choose Below the Stabalizer Pads and Bucket that fit your needs.