Everything Attachments Pine Needle Rake
When it comes time to bale up pine needles, you first have to gather them up. With the Everything Attachments Pine needle rake, you can finish up your plans to bale pine needles in no time by simply driving across them with your tractor and the pine needle rake will do all of the work for you. Our rakes have coiled tempered tines that are easily replaceable, and the whole unit comes to your door via ground. That means we pay shipping within 1,000 miles of our door here in beautiful Newton, NC. We also offer the Pine needle rake in a 60" version for raking wider paths. The 72" model features 34 long tines in the center, and 2 medium and short tines on the outside edges.
Don't be fooled by cheap, chinese copies with small diameter, non hardened and easily bendable tines!
****CURRENTLY IN STOCK FOR FAST SHIPPING****
- Weight: 105 lbs.
- Category I hitch.
- 3/16" material with 3/8" hitch.
- Premium A572 Grade 50 Laser Cut Steel Frame Construction.
- Spring metal tines are not welded which keeps them strong.
- USA Made Spring Hardened Tines measure .32 inches in diameter.
- 22.5" spacing between inner tabs on hitch 28.29" spacing between outer tabs on hitch.
- Category 1 Quick Hitch Compatible as of 8/8/18.
- Frame and Tines Proudly MADE IN THE USA!
- Free ground shipping to your door within 1,000 miles!
Due to the precision of the laser cut holes in the tine bar, there is little tolerance for misalignment during assembly. See the instructional video below for guidance.
Click Here for 360 Degree View