Manufactured for heavy duty applications. High Grade T-1 steel construction is used in all critical components.
Unique - "Integrated Design". When not in use, the B.R.U.T. series thumb, and its components, are designed to STORE ENTIRELY INTO A SINGLE INTEGRATED UNIT. Other manufacturers continue to use designs that have given operators their #1 headache - Storing the thumb. "These manufacturers offer thumbs which require disassembly and removal of the heavy support strut and its pins, then add the inconvenience of storing these parts in a separate location. If you've ever tried to hunt down loose components, you'll quickly see why the B.R.U.T. is so much better".
Easy Installation. Most owner/operators who are proficient in welding, can position and install these B.R.U.T.'s in about 4 hours. All B.R.U.T.'s are shipped preassembled as installed.
B.R.U.T. Rigid Excavator Thumb
- Case 9040, CX240, CX250, CX290
- Caterpillar 320, 321,322,324,325,330 (B,C or S family linkage)
- Daewoo/Doosan 225LC, S255LC
- Hitachi ZX220, ZX225, EX230, ZX240, ZX250
- Hyundai R250LC, R290LC
- JCB JS260, JZ235
- John Deere 225,230, 240D, 250G, 270, 790, 792D
- Kobelco SK215LC, SK220, SK235, SK250LC, SK260, SK270
- Komatsu PC220, PC228, PC240, PC250LC, PC270, PC280
- Link-Belt 240X2, 250X3, 280X2, 290LX
- Lui Gong 9250
- New Holland EC240, EC270LC
- Sam sung SE240LC
- Terex TX255LC, TXC260
- Volvo ECR235, EC240
Not all machines accept all listed products
*Specific models vary depending on machine, bucket & quick coupler