Who Makes The Best Tractor Toothbar?
Transform Your Bucket With A Wicked Toothbar
Tractor loader bucket toothbars have been around int the same general shape for years. Ted and our design team sought out to make a tooth bar that was worthy of the Wicked name, and this is the result.
The Everything Attachments Wicked Toothbar starts off as 100% Hardox 450 armor, which is an abrasion resistant steel. This means your toothbar won't wear as fast as the competition's toothbars. We laser cut serrations into the Wicked Toothbar to help cut into sod and saplings with ease.
In our testing of the Wicked Toothbar, we turned Ted loose with our toothbar first, then the competitors. We found the Wicked toothbar not only wears slower than standard hot roll bar metal, but also reinforces the bucket to help keep it straight.
Wicked Toothbar Features:
- 100% 1/2" thick AR450 Hardox Steel Construction.
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- Custom built to fit your bucket.
- Aggressive beveled edge for optimal digging ability.
- Wider teeth contain grooves for enhanced ripping ability.
- Unlike traditional tooth bars, the flat bottom retains your ability to back drag with the bucket to smooth areas.
- Longer, more substantial "retaining hooks" hold the bar securely to the bucket, which promotes rigidity and bucket health.
- Easy installation only requires drilling two holes.
- Outer mounting tabs attach to your bucket using two included 3/4" bolts.
- We also include carriage bolt holes, if you prefer a more permanent and secure install(would require drilling more holes into your bucket).
- Wicked toothbars are 100% custom for your bucket and cannot be cancelled.
- Free ground shipping to your home within 1,000 miles! (Please disregard checkout instructions about shipping to a business. Wicked toothbars will ship to your home address via UPS)
How To Order A Wicked Toothbar
We do need a few things to custom make your new Wicked Toothbar. Since these are custom made for your tractor loader bucket, you will need to provide the following information:
**see video below for further explanation
- Inside Wall To Wall Distance. Please measure exactly (within 1/16" of an inch) the inside distance between the walls of your bucket. Do not take anything off for clearance, as we will do this for you. Some buckets angle in. If yours does, please measure the inside width from 9.5 inches inside it.
- Overall Length Of Cutting Edge. Please measure the full length of your welded in cutting edge from the bottom of the bucket.
- Thickness Of Your Cutting Edge. Measure how thick your cutting edge is at its thickest point. It doesn't matter how thick it is at the bevel, only before it.